valium 10 mg buy brand diazepam
valium 10 mg
valium 10 mg is a prescription medicine used:
– to treat anxiety disorders
– for the short-term relief of the symptoms of anxiety
– to relieve the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal including agitation, shakiness (tremor), sudden and severe
mental or nervous system changes (delirium tremens) and seeing or hearing things that others do not
see or hear (hallucinations)
– along with other medicines for the relief of muscle spasms
– along with other medicines to treat seizure disorders
• VALIUM is a federal controlled substance (C-IV) because it can be abused or lead to dependence.
Keep VALIUM in a safe place to prevent misuse and abuse. Selling or giving away VALIUM may harm
others, and is against the law. Tell your healthcare provider if you have abused or been dependent on
alcohol, prescription medicines or street drugs.
• It is not known if VALIUM is safe and effective in children under 6 months of age.
• It is not known if VALIUM is safe and effective for use longer than 4 months.
What is the most important information I should know about VALIUM?
• VALIUM is a benzodiazepine medicine. Taking benzodiazepines with opioid medicines, alcohol, or other central nervous system depressants (including street drugs) can cause severe drowsiness,
breathing problems (respiratory depression), coma and death.
• VALIUM can make you sleepy or dizzy, and can slow your thinking and motor skills.
o Do not drive, operate heavy machinery, or do other dangerous activities until you know how VALIUM
o Do not drink alcohol or take other drugs that may make you sleepy or dizzy while taking VALIUM without
first talking to your healthcare provider. When taken with alcohol or drugs that cause sleepiness or
dizziness, VALIUM may make your sleepiness or dizziness much worse.
• Do not take more VALIUM than prescribed.
How should I store valium 10 mg ?
• Store VALIUM in a tightly closed container between 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C) and out of the light.
• Keep VALIUM and all medicines out of the reach of children.
How can I watch for early symptoms of suicidal thoughts and actions?
• Pay attention to any changes, especially sudden changes, in mood, behaviors, thoughts, or feelings.
• Keep all follow-up visits with your healthcare provider as scheduled.
Call your healthcare provider between visits as needed, especially if you are worried about symptoms.
Suicidal thoughts or actions can be caused by things other than medicines. If you have suicidal thoughts or
actions, your healthcare provider may check for other causes.
• Abuse and dependence. Taking VALIUM can cause physical and psychological dependence. Physical
and psychological dependence is not the same as drug addiction. Your healthcare provider can tell you
more about the differences between physical and psychological dependence and drug addiction.
The most common side effects of VALIUM include:
• muscle weakness
• loss of control of body movements (ataxia)