valium 10 mg buy brand diazepam
valium 10 mg
valium 10 mg is a prescription medicine used:
– to treat anxiety disorders
– for the short-term relief of the symptoms of anxiety
– to relieve the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal including agitation, shakiness (tremor), sudden and severe
mental or nervous system changes (delirium tremens) and seeing or hearing things that others do not
see or hear (hallucinations)
– along with other medicines for the relief of muscle spasms
– along with other medicines to treat seizure disorders
• VALIUM is a federal controlled substance (C-IV) because it can be abused or lead to dependence.
Keep VALIUM in a safe place to prevent misuse and abuse. Selling or giving away VALIUM may harm
others, and is against the law. Tell your healthcare provider if you have abused or been dependent on
alcohol, prescription medicines or street drugs.
• It is not known if VALIUM is safe and effective in children under 6 months of age.
• It is not known if VALIUM is safe and effective for use longer than 4 months.
What is the most important information I should know about VALIUM?
• VALIUM is a benzodiazepine medicine. Taking benzodiazepines with opioid medicines, alcohol, or other central nervous system depressants (including street drugs) can cause severe drowsiness,
breathing problems (respiratory depression), coma and death.
• VALIUM can make you sleepy or dizzy, and can slow your thinking and motor skills.
o Do not drive, operate heavy machinery, or do other dangerous activities until you know how VALIUM
o Do not drink alcohol or take other drugs that may make you sleepy or dizzy while taking VALIUM without
first talking to your healthcare provider. When taken with alcohol or drugs that cause sleepiness or
dizziness, VALIUM may make your sleepiness or dizziness much worse.
• Do not take more VALIUM than prescribed.